The Summit for Dual Credit Programs (SDCP) is tailored for higher education institutions, school district personnel, and State/National entities. This year, the Summit for Dual Credit Programs is being co-hosted by South Texas College and the National Alliance for Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships (NACEP). SDCP will provide attendees with valuable information and key takeaways to help your work in dual credit and college readiness.
Why Attend SDCP 2023?
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals
- Network with colleagues within the dual credit realm
- Join the discussion on current issues facing dual credit and higher education
- Explore innovative ideas and gain new perspectives about dual credit
- Learn about opportunities and challenges facing students and educators today
Imagine New Paths Forward: Building Stronger Community Networks through Curiosity and Visualization
The WCET Annual Meeting brings together higher education professionals to share advances in digital learning practices and to explore emerging policy challenges facing institutions and organizations today.