January 16th, 2:00 - 3:00pm EST
Join us for an engaging webinar in collaboration with the Community College Baccalaureate Association (CCBA). CCBA's mission revolves around promoting affordable access to community college baccalaureate programs. Access to affordable learning materials is a key component of this.
In this session we will explore how community colleges including CCBA members such as Jackson College in Michigan are reducing the cost of access to course materials with BibliU.
We will hear from leaders in the space including Dr. Angela Kersenbrock (President of CCBA), Dr. Cheryl Cicotti (Former AVP for Business, Public Safety and Health of Seminole State College) and Carli Tegtmeier, (Chief Revenue Officer of BibliU).
- Understand the importance of affordability to CCB students and adult working learners.
- Gain insights into how we can support this and continue to grow attract baccalaureate students by making learning materials as affordable and accessible as possible.
- The importance of tackling such institutional challenges and how facing the challenges head on can improve student success.
- Hear firsthand about how other community colleges are tackling this challenge with BibliU and what this solution looks like practically.
- Learn more about the upcoming CCBA Annual Conference and BibliU’s role as the Premier Corporate Partner.
- Darren Croom, Chief Business Officer, BibliU. Darren has worked with over 50 colleges across the United States including 5 CCBA members.
- John Holdcroft, AVP of Business Development, BibliU. John partnered with Jackson College, MI to help them tackle affordability head on when they needed help migrating from a traditional solution.
- Ginny Conners, Senior Account Executive, BibliU. Having put 6 kids through college Ginny really understands the problem of affordability. She has helped with deliver more than 10 institution wide solutions in the last 12 months alone.
How to Register:
Join us on January 16th for this insightful discussion! Register now via the provided form to secure your spot. Limited space available.