I’m thrilled to inform you that Bibliotech is changing its name to BibliU. As of the 25th of June, our new domain will be bibliu.com and our logo and designs have been refreshed as well.
BibliU is distinctive and focuses on our most important customers, universities and students. Our goal was to revitalise our brand to be more fresh and welcoming while carrying across the recognition of our previous brand.
We have also focussed on improving visual accessibility by introducing a new colour palette that offers more contrast (so that it's easier to read) and interface elements that are consistent and easy to navigate via mouse, keyboard and screenreader. Over the course of the next few months, we'll continue to bring our new identity into the app.
What this means for you
- BibliU will continue to operate under the same contractual obligations as Bibliotech
- BibliU is made up of the exact same, fantastic people you've worked with before
- Please begin using bibliu.com, however, bibliotech.com will continue working and will redirect to our new website
- We will be in touch to discuss technical changes for your institution if required
- Our email addresses will change to @bibliu.com. Our current email addresses will continue to receive emails, but you will receive responses from our new addresses
- User accounts will continue to function as before
- The reading app will be moving to bibliu.com/app
- Existing links will continue to work, but will redirect to bibliu.com/app and will be replaced over the next 12 months.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
We’re very excited about BibliU’s future and have collected some of our most recent updates below.